3.1 oz/sy white woven polypropylene ground cover with UV stability @ 1200 hours = 90%. This product is special-order and may require a minimum quantity. This premium white ground cover utilizes special light and heat stabilizers formulated to withstand the degrading effects of acid rain and acid-based fertilizers and other agricultural chemicals. This increased longevity provides you with a very cost effective long term solution.
Features & Benefits
- Woven white polypropylene yarns with blue alignment stripes
- 3.1 oz /sy
- UV stability @ 1200 hours = 90%
- Water flow rate = 15 gpm/ft2
- Tear and puncture resistant fabric
- Woven fabric design allows water and nutrients to pass through
- Excellent weed barrier
- Specially formulated to counter the degrading effects of acidic environments on fabric life and performance.