Belton Industries, Inc. is an American-based manufacturer of polypropylene and polyethylene fabrics. The company’s products stand out because of their quality and versatility in application, while their services stand out for their dedication to their customers’ experience. Here is a brief overview of how this company can satisfy your fabric needs.
Customization & Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
Belton Industries’ fabrics are designed to meet your unique needs and preferences. Some of the ways in which these fabrics vary include:
- Width – The fabrics can vary in width from as narrow as 12 inches to as wide as 210 inches.
- Performance Attributes – The materials’ strength ranges from delicate to extremely tough, and applications range from making delicate furniture fabrics to tough military gear.
- Versatile Finishes – The final products also come in varying finishing, including custom printing and packaging.
The company also works with customers to co-develop products. It prides itself in being able to meet its clients’ unique needs in an unmatched way.
Yarns & Fabrics for All Industries & Applications
Belton makes products for various applications in various industries, including:
- Home Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Agriculture and Horticulture
- Civil Engineering
Belton adheres to the highest standards and strictest regulations according to U.S. law. The company’s in-house quality control process is flawless, and its labs are accredited under the following certifications and accreditations:
- A2LA Accreditation
- GAI-LAP Accreditation
- Geosynthetic Accreditation
- Lab Testing Accreditation
- Parachute Industry Association (PIA) Membership
It is also worth mentioning that Belton Industries, Inc. has a highly responsive customer care desk. The reps are resourceful and will answer your questions and educate you about all of your options for your needs.
Contact Belton Today
Belton Industries, Inc. makes the best polypropylene and polyethylene fabrics, and our products are custom-made to meet your particular needs and preferences. Get in touch today to learn more about our solutions.